When we collect the Data
Whenever you register on our site, order an item, fill forms, subscribe to newsletters, or offer any other information.
The Personal Data that we collect from those visiting our Sites
To help you further with your experience, whenever you visit our site, blog, or app, you’ll have to key in details such as your name, email and mailing address, phone number, and credit card information, amongst others.
Protecting Personal Data
We ensure that your visit to our site is safeguarded adequately. We guarantee this by making sure the regular scanning of our website for any security issue that may arise. Every individual’s data is preserved under well-secured networks and can only be accessed by a restricted number of persons who contain exclusive rights of access to our systems solely for professional purposes. These persons also work under strict laws that force them to keep every data confidential.
Whenever any of our registered users place orders, presents, or tries to use their data, we apply several security measures. This is solely for personal data safety. Every transaction processing is conducted through a gateway source and will neither be processed nor stored on our servers. Moreover, any sensitive information that you deliver to our site undergoes special encryptions through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Utilizing Your Information
We may use individual data in the ways below:
• To better develop our website, and improve on our customer services
• To improve our response to you with regards to customer service requests
• For quicker processing of your transactions
• For tailor-made user experience, such that we can present the type of product and content offering that interests you the most
• To deliver emails periodically, concerning your various products and service offering
• For the administration of a promotion, survey, contest, or any other feature
The Application of Cookies
• It guides us to understand better your choices and preferences in line with your current activities reflected on site. We can, hence offer you with better services
• To help us in compiling comprehensive information regarding site traffic and interaction, and for purposes of providing our clients improved future tools and site experiences
• To aid us in remembering to process the item listing that appears in individual shopping cart
Note: You may set your computer from the browser settings, such that it reminds you every time a cookie is sent, or you may decide to stop all cookies. Since every browser differs, ensure you check the help menu to know the right way of modifying your cookies.
Remember that, by disabling cookies, other features that enhance your site experience may as well be turned off. Moreover, part of our service offerings may not function appropriately.
We can neither trade nor transfer your PII to outside parties. If this is necessary, we MUST notify you before taking such steps. However, this is not inclusive of our web hosting parties and other partners that contribute to our website’s operations to serve you better.
We will only release your data whenever we believe that it is suitable for purposes of the law, to impose our policies, or safeguard our rights or that of others. Also, we may offer non-personal identifiable visitor data to outside parties for purposes of advertising, marketing, or other significant uses such as when needed by law, or in reaction to public authorities’ requests, for instance, a court or government agency.
Retaining Your Personal Information
Residents from the European Economic Area (EEA) have specific data protection rights in particular circumstances. Such rights may include:
• The right to objection
• The right for rectification
• The right for restriction
• The right for consent withdrawal
• The right for data portability
• The right for accessing, updating, or deleting the personal data contained with us
Get in Touch with us